Visiting From Hackerspace Brisbane

Hello All,

I’m visiting Vancouver Jan 10-13th. Should be able to make your open night on the 10th. I’d love to give you all a hand with any bits of infrastructure you’re working on while I’m visiting and get a good taste of your space culture. Not a coder, but I’m next level with wood and steel. Need a table/door/bunch of boxes? Keen to lend a hand in any way I can.

Thanks!

4 Likes

There are a few Aussie’s at the hackspace - you may want to check if any want vegemite.
Not sure if you get Whittakers peanut slabs in Australia, but this Kiwi lad would love a 6 pack of them. :slight_smile:

Hey mate, can you bring me a carton of EE’s going to be a while before I get a warm tinnie. Bloody freezing over here at the moment.

We have a great space and culture, be happy to show you around VHS while your in town.

Thanks, Luke

@SteveRoy Peanut slabs inbound.

@Lukeo Not sure they sell Electrical Engineers by the carton and Im not sure they’d be partial to being drunk either. Wait no, engineers love that. (Whats an EE?)

1 Like

Nice! :slight_smile:

Thanks

Sorry I should of said a carton of XXXX, but being a west aussie myself we are more partial to the Emu Export.

2 Likes

I hear this might be a bad summer for heat in Australia. so I’ll see if we can save you some of this snow we have atm to take home with you.

1 Like