Vinyl Cutter Workshop (Friday Dec 13th 6-8pm)

I’m in for this if there’s still a place?

Yes there is. That is about 5 people right now and we should have spots for 5 more. So find an image you want a T-shirt of and join us.

1 Like

I would like to come again, your last one was great. Neil Squire just did a rebrand, and therefore so has Makers Making Change. Would love to incorporate new logo into the shirts, fun way to engage volunteers. Did custom shirts with my first big event Access Makeathon and was a lot of fun.

https://images.app.goo.gl/kZ9kVVomDjcEg3HMA

1 Like

perfect common down. Your image looks like red blue and grey on white T-shirt. That should be pretty easy to do.

Will this design work?

1 Like

yeah that can easily work. we can even fill those shapes with color if you want.

Decisions decisions. Thinking of vectorizing this: J.L Martin on Instagram: "Today's geese."

Edit: actually maybe not. Or possibly this:

Edit: please don’t use this cat image - it’s copyrighted and I received permission to use it.

1 Like

Both would work.

I think I will go with white print on black t-shirt.

Do you have 2XL black shirts or should I go buy one?

zomg I want three of these (XL, L, M) plz kthx

1 Like

Also wondering if we have shirts down at the space or have to bring our own? Thanks

we have shirts paid for by donation you are making to the workshop. We have 8 whites shirts and 30 black shirts. Vinyl is also provided.

2 Likes

Thanks Yeung for a great workshop!
Learned a lot and now I want to sticker all the things.

1 Like

Amazing workshop - thanks Yeung!

7 Likes

No worries. It was fun. Hopefully this would inspire everyone to use the vinyl cutter more and make cool Tshirts, or a million other things. It is a powerful tool and I would love to see it get used more often. I will keep making improvements to the workflow and will do more workshops if there is interest.

3 Likes

Thank you @yeungx for the wonderful workshop and teaching us how to use the Vinyl Cutter!

1 Like

Awesome workshop, thanks Yeung, it’s great to finally figure out how the vinyl cutter works, results came out better than expected

4 Likes

By the way, that was Mimi’s awesome design from the time when we were trying to find a cool logo for the sign outside the space

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/182697897647669248/655665744008314890/20191214_230117.jpg

3 Likes

Woah, those are both rad

1 Like