VHS Swap Meet In December?

I have mentioned this before but never got around to actually doing anything about it…
Wanna set a Saturday afternoon in November to get rid of your surplus components/modules/devboards?
Basically we would just tables (could use the main table, the craft table, tables in the top office) clear off and people can setup there stuff…

Say November 5th from Noon till 4:00 PM

If you want space let me know and we will have some idea of how much table room is needed…

5 Likes

Sad but quietly glad I’m away that weekend…

The date isn’t cast in stone…
You may be able to get rid of stuff…
There’s always a small chance you’ll come back with less stuff than you left home with…

1 Like

aaaahahaha! I guess that if most of us end up with more than we started, then at least some will have ended up with less. I know what group I’ll be in unfortunately.

2 Likes

Great idea, but I also would need more time to prepare (being away until nov 18th and then finding time in a weekend to do a parts cull … ) If for some reason this gets pushed into December, I would participate.

No problem to push till December…

2 Likes

I’d just be worried that we’ll end up with a large pile of stuff left at hackspace…

The deal will be that you have to take away anything that doesn’t sell…
And take away anything you purchase…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.