Vacuuform Plastic

Anyone planning on making an order for vacuuformer plastic and want to go in together? It looks like our sample pack is low.

2 Likes

I made an order to my parent’s house of some PETG and HIPS.

Also picked up some of this stuff:

2 Likes

i dont have anything off the top of my head to form but could chip in. how much did your order come out to? unless of course this is just supplies you need for personal use.

I’d be interested in getting a some for a future project. Is what you are looking at food safe?

What are the costs and where are the price breakpoints?

This is for my own stash, but I’ll gladly sell by the sheet. Total cost was about 120usd

2 Likes

Yeah, at least 2 of the ones I got are food safe, need to check the data for the 3rd.

I just went to Vaquform so there’s no real cost breaks, but if we go somewhere more commercail-like we could probably find better deals. You can find prices on Vaquform’s website for various plastics.

1 Like

Thanks for offering to sell those individually and buying a whole pack.

1 Like

Its great to see people are trying it out! I saw a bunch of vacuum formed molds at the Candle Making Supplies store. I picked up some mold release so I’ll try my hand at some molded candles once these come in.

2 Likes

Nice! Looking forward to seeing candle makes if you get a chance to post pics.

The plastic has arrived. I’ll bring it to the space on Monday and calculate out my cost per sheet if someone wants to buy sheets off of me

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.