Upcoming Dates for Laser Training April 3 + 10

:sparkles: Laser Training :sparkles:

April 3 / 3 PM
@0biwan_too
@niko
@hypermosh

April 10 / 3PM
*cancelled

Training usually runs for about 1.5 hour.

This training is required to be able to use the laser cutter. We will go through safety, setup, and all the things you should know to get you started on your laser cutting journey.

For my own comfort level, his event is limited to 4 students each slot. If you miss this one, we will run more training in the future. Reply to this thread to save your spot.

Bring a vector .dxf file or an .svg file and we can laser cut something after the training! Looking forward to meeting everyone and hearing about your ideas!
The cost of training is $30 which will go towards keeping the laser functional.

Completion of the training will grant access to the use of the laser cutter, and you must be a VHS member to use the laser cutter once trained.

You can drop cash in the donation box, e-Transfer to directors@vanhack.ca, or make a donation via PayPal on Membership - Vancouver Hack Space 1.

3 Likes

Yes , I would be interested in this training, April 03 at 3pm “

1 Like

Awesome. I put you down

1 Like

I would also like to join the training on April 3rd at 3pm!

Im down for this April 3rd!

Great. See you there!

@0biwan_too @niko nice meeting y’all! I also totally forgot, if you can etransfer or drop off cash in the donation locker at VHS that’ll be great! Deets in my post :point_up_2:t5:

I’m waiting for my membership confirmation but I’d like to join on the 10th if I can!

Hi @Milt.D! Welcome to VHS!
You’re the only one interested in today, so unfortunately I’ll have to cancel. I live a bit further away and usually do training for 3 people or more. I’ll post more dates soon!

Ah ok no worries I will try to be at the next one!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.