Tues Feb 7th (7:30 - 10:30 PM) Open Night Theme: FLASHY, BLINKY, SHINY LEDs

Open to everyone! I declare this Tuesday’s open night to be LED night. Do you have flashy things? Are you interested in LEDs and what to do with them?

Bring yourself, your sunglasses, and your LEDS, your RGB LEDS, Dev boards etc… A few of us will be there to fire up some:

• Arudinos and addressable RGB LED light strips
  • Fade Candy boards (more info here)
  • The VHS RGB LED wall.
  • And more!

Join us - no experience necessary! Come and play.

Note: the following demo was set up by a trained professional and cat, do not attempt this at home. Also no cat eyes were harmed in the making of this spaceship cat bed. Never point LEDs directly at your cat’s eyes.. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I love how your cat does not care at all. Like… Not even a twitch.

1 Like

Crumble sleeps like the dead. I have also run a single LED up and down that light strip which he likes to chase. Cats and electronics are so fun.

2 Likes

Just bumping this. Don’t forget to bring all your LEDs to open night tomorrow and come check out what people are doing with LEDs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sadly I am sickly and will not be able to partake in the blinkyflashy…
On the good side i did get my OLED display and will stay at home trying to make it a blinking eyeball for the tentacle…
Cough…
Hack…

Very nice on the OLED display. Hope you feel better. Mark can’t make it
either but all good. I’m about to head down.

This topic was automatically closed 364 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.