Truck annoying neighborhood

I’ve heard complaints from the neighborhood about a truck that’s being worked on behind the space is often parking in places and being very hostile when asked to move.
I live super close by and it doesn’t look good

4 Likes

This is a problem. Is it possible to get a licence plate number?

2 Likes

Apparently it doesn’t have a license plate.
People said they thought it was going to be a food truck but it actually is more of a trailer.

2 Likes

ok. That narrows it down. Thanks for letting us know.

2 Likes

noise complaints at VHS are typically treated with some high degree of seriousness. it’s why we have a noise curfew in the woodshop and welding areas and avoid working in the back alley with powerools late into the evening. if you have some additional specifics @Eliza the community would appreciate it so we can make sure it can be dealt with.

3 Likes

@Che this sounds like your project.

There is a license plate, but it’s mounted on the left fender so it is possible to miss it if looking at it from the right hand side.

2 Likes

@Eliza can you please email to directors@vanhack.ca with all of the details of the encounter with the neigbours?

2 Likes

I wasn’t there but I can pass it on the email address
Thank you

3 Likes

Hi Eliza,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the situation with the trailer being worked on behind our space. We take these complaints seriously and are committed to maintaining good relationships with our neighbours.

We are currently looking into this matter and will address the behaviour in question to ensure it aligns with our community values and rules. Your feedback is important to us, and we will work diligently to resolve this issue promptly. If you have any further concerns or details to share, please email the directors at directors@vanhack.ca. All communications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

3 Likes

Oh there was no inconvenience to me personally. I heard the ranting and thought this doesn’t look good.
I have passed on the email to the people involved and hope they make the time soon to address it.
Thank you for the understanding

6 Likes

Thank you. We just received an email from them and will be following up soon.

4 Likes