Trotec Laser Material

I haven’t ordered from here yet, so I can’t speak to the actual price of shipping and how they are to deal with, but I managed to get ahold of their catalog and prices and figured for transparency it should be made available here (if anyone from Trotec is here to complain, I really hate companies hiding their prices.). These prices are as of Oct 22 2020, so things might change.

Trotec Laser: Laser engravers and laser cutters They have a location in Langley I believe.

Catalog
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RKGpw6JdpLOmNk3nii0sehk6nMYAO2Ju

Prices
Woods-Silver-2020.pdf (466.8 KB) Laserable Materials-Silver-2020.pdf (353.4 KB) Metals-2020.pdf (617.2 KB) Accessories-2020.pdf (912.3 KB) Acrylic-Silver-2020.pdf (334.0 KB)

4 Likes

I’ve bought a few things from them, it’s pretty decent stuff but definitely on the pricier side of things.

I will say that their color selection and inventory are phenomenal though. A lot of other acrylic suppliers I’ve dealt with typically carry white/black/clear and rarely carry any actual real colors. I got super annoyed when I went to Robertson Plastics and they gave me one of those rings of sample tags, but realistically out of like 40 tags, they only had maybe 6 and said I’d have to order 4x8 sheets of anything else with huge leadtimes.

Trotec pretty much has every item in their catalog on site. They had a very nice library/organizer with everything. Part of it is because their largest size is 4x2 so they can inventory more variety.

Quality wise, it’s decent stuff, what i’ve worked with has a bit more flex than regular acrylic.

The two-tone stuff needs a bit more care to etch. A tip that worked for me that I read on another forum was to turn off the air assist, moreso if you’re using an analog laser that isn’t capable of high frequency pulsing.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.