Time to clear out some old projects

Here are some old projects I want to get rid off…
Free for whoever wants them…
If multiple people interested I will put names in a hat (will give it a few days)…
If no one interested then off to eWaste…

Update 08/17/2020
Managed to get rid of all the stuff…
Thanks

I’d love to take that goose off your hands Bob. I actually need a goose drawing model so this fits the “bill” nicely. Yuk yuk yuk.

You need it for a good gander?

1 Like

Yes, for my new picture book project, “Jimmy the Cobra Chicken”.

1 Like

If no one wants the weather monitor - I’ll take it.
Thanks

if nobody wants the TTY; my friend would like that and/or one of the phones.

1 Like

I am @mike’s alleged friend. I’d love to grab the TTY and either of the phones that would fit – he can be my proxy (i’m on the wrong side of the border currently) for pickup/delivery :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance etc etc :joy:

2 Likes

Meow Meow Meow (phone&tesla) meowmeow

I would quite happily take the MIDI keyboard off your hands. I’ll shoot you a direct message to coordinate.

Hi All,
I`ll be dropping off the projects tomorrow morning at the Space ( I plan to be there between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM)…

@SteveRoy - Weather Station
@tony.aaj.jackson - MIDI Keyboard
@mike @plongitudes - TTY Terminal & Phone
@KittyCat - Tesla Coil & Phone

@KittyCat & @plongitudes - You both wanted phones, there are 3 of them so hopefully you can divide between the two of you

Not sure where I will leave everything but will post the into when I do…
Send me a note if you cant pick up from the Space in the next while as I dont want to clutter it up with stuff…

@Janet - I`ll figure a way to get you the Goose as I am downtown quite often for work…

1 Like

I’ll be able to pick up my obligations in the next couple days if that’s OK, certainly by Thursday at absolute latest, but. most likely Monday.

@SteveRoy - left the weather station on shelf above 3D printers
@mike - left TTY on same shelf
@KittyCat - left tesla coil on shelf above north electronics bench
@KittyCat & @plongitudes - phones are in plastic box on rolling cart in front of electrical panels
@tony.aaj.jackson - MIDI keyboard on shelf above printer on east wall

I sort of tagged the stuff and will grab any of it that isn’t picked up in the next few days or whose location is causing issues…

3 Likes

Thanks Bob. Bourbon is coming atcha.

as @mike is my proxy, i’ll :crossed_fingers: that he can pick up in a reasonable time. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.