Thursday Open Nights for Members

When I joined I really appreciated key holders opening. I’m trying to pay that awesomeness forward more formally lately, as I know we have a lot of new folks with our move to The Mullet. Yes…it’s still called that. :smiley:

mullet

I’ve opened for the last two Thursday evenings and it’s been great to meet new members and see them working on projects and the space. I can’t make it Thursday this week so if anyone is able to host that would be awesome.

Also no pressure as always, as there is no obligation for keyholders to open on demand. Just throwing it out there if anyone is planning on being down at VHS anyway.

I will be at open night to help this Tuesday.

Thanks and keep on being awesome!

5 Likes

I can host it this week.

1 Like

Added to the calendar - thank you so much @Metal_Janet. You rock. @Billiam should also be around for part of it and is a keyholder. (thanks to you also Bill)

1 Like

There aren’t any more Thursday member nights in the calendar at the moment but if anyone fancies putting one on and will be at the space anyway please do! As always no pressure for keyholders to open. Just putting it out there.

Mark yer calendars. I added a members only Thursday night to the calendar next week - October 24th from 7 - 10 pm. C’mon down and work on stuff. This is a great night to meet members and work on projects. Usually less busy than Tuesdays.

I’ll be building electronics kits or knitting socks. I hope to see people lasercutting, using the woodshop, sewing, carving halloween pumpkins, and generally making all the things. All I ask is that peeps clean up their work area before leaving.

Bring Halloween Candy!

*Candy optional :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Also should add - if anyone wants to help get a regular Thursday Members Night going feel free to add any dates you can host to the calendar. This is much easier than running a Tuesday open night. Nice laid back working vibe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.