Taig CNC Machining Training

If you can come up with a file for what you want to make I will see if we can make some training work around it.

Most cutting can be done without coolant. I am in the middle of a saga to acquire the coolant I like (qualichem). I have actually been doing most of my work entirely dry these days.

Gear in the cabinet is not for the Taig. Tools and hardware are stored on the shelf.

Let me know when you get a model put together and I will see if we can make it work for a training class.

Give me a shout when you get something together and want to run it. I am happy to help out with a refresher.

Let me know when you get a model put together and I will see if we can make it work for a training class. (Too many similar repliesā€¦)

1 Like

I have added you to the list. You will need to get to know Fusion in order to use this machine. Take a look at NYC CNC for some tutorials to get started.

1 Like

Great, thank you! Iā€™ll work on that.

Donā€™t have thetraini g yet but would love to.

Let me know when you have some kind of project modelled and Iā€™ll see if we can make it work for training.

@Arrgh Did you get any further on your project?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.