Tablesaw Basic Training Round 3

This thread is to coordinate the training session for the third basic tablesaw training class taught by @Stevemopolis

@Rebel_without_Clause Rebel_without_Clause and @thaggie expressed recent interest. A full class is 5 people; Im just starting the thread based on this topic (Ive done the class, it is most-excellent!): Another Tablesaw Basic Training Workshop - #19 by thaggie

Anyone else interested?

3 Likes

I’m keen too.

1 Like

I’ll come, date?

1 Like

I’m definitely up for this.

1 Like

If there’s room or someone can’t make it, I’d love to get in on the training!

1 Like

I 'd like in on the table saw goodness. thanks

1 Like

Sounds like theres enough interest and no lack of keyholder.

@Stevemopolis do you have any dates that would work well for you?

1 Like

I missed the first one, but would love to take this class at some point too.

1 Like

I highly recommend taking this training if you have any interest in woodworking! @Stevemopolis is a great instructor and the knowledge could save you a finger or three. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can do either Wednesday April 26 or Wednesday June 3rd at 6pm. Does either of those dates work for everyone? I’d like to limit the workshop to 5 people to keep the time down to 2.5 to 3 hours. If people get left out I can do another one 2 or 3 weeks later.

I can do April 26th I’ll be away June 3rd

I can do June 3rd but have a business trip booked for April 26. :disappointed:

I can do 26th or 3rd

There does not appear to be a clear preference for dates. Let’s try a poll. If you would like to attend the next Tablesaw Workshop, please indicate your preference for dates.

• April 26
  • May 3
  • Either date work for me
  • None of these dates work for me
0 voters

I’ll choose a date that appeals to the majority and schedule another workshop in a few weeks for those that cannot attend this one.

1 Like

The best tool I’ve found for this sort of scheduling is http://doodle.com.

I would like to come as well!

So it looks like Wednesday May 3rd works better for most people.

2 Likes

Sorry for late confirmation everyone. The workshop will start tomorrow evening at 6pm. The following people were the first 6 to indicate that they would like to attend.

@Rebel_without_Clause
@thaggie
@JDMc
@Gibbtall
@hughl87
@rsim

If you are on the list and can’t make it please let me and the first person on the waiting list to know asap.

Waiting list:
@xquared
@3bien
@chadleaman

I assume that one or more attendees are keyholders and can bottomline the event.

2 Likes

Will be there. Thanks for running.

Thank you, will be there tomorrow.
Thanks,
RK