Super Happy Hacker House - April 13!

Have a great SHHH tonight folks. Cant make it but hack on!

4 Likes

I know it says lightning talks at 11, but I’m going to a show before that and request… Nay, REQUIRE some attention before I leave!

2 Likes

Likewise. 11pm is 2am in Toronto. Any chance we could do an early round of lightning talks via livestream? https://meet.google.com/ivw-nfry-bwr

It was a great evening.

Many thanks to Phillip for getting this started and everyone who helped set up, bring/BBQ food, give a talk (how to hack a patent, micro financing, beaver stories, etc.), and to everyone who came to SHHH to make it such an enjoyable evening.

7 Likes

Thanks to everyone who helped out and pitched in to get things up and running for SHHH! it was great to meet some old members who were around from other VHS locations that I had not previously met or talked to. When we did lightning talks we figured about 75% of those that were around were attending their first SHHH! so it was great to see.

I’ll get a debrief talk post a bit later after we aggregate all the expenditures and put together some notes so we’re better prepared for the next one.

Special thanks to @Jeremy_Lee @amanda and @Omid as well as the many others who showed up and helped in some significant ways from preparing food, decorating and tidy up. Given the personal struggles this past week I’m really thankful not to have worked on this on my own.

9 Likes

I managed to visit the hackerspace out there today!

3 Likes