Software suggestion?

I am looking for a software suggestion. I don’t know what this software would be intended to be used for, but I have a use-case in mind and looking for software to fill the need.

What I would like is to be able to essentially make a flow chart where each “landing” in the chart could be clicked to open a popup with more details. In essence, what I think would be perfect for this use would be a wiki-style tool that generates an interactive visualization of the page cross-links. Does such a thing exist? Or perhaps it would be a dev tool that is intended to generate class diagrams where you could click the diagram to bring you to the relevant class?

EDIT: Someone suggested I look into “thought mapping” or “mind mapping” software which led me to Draw.io which should work for what I need. If anyone knows of a tool that will auto-generate the chart based on links in a document, that would be ideal, but I can work with this. Cheers! :beers:

1 Like

I haven’t tried Draw.io for that specifically, but Coggle is great for mind map. https://coggle.it/

1 Like

That does look cool. I’ll try out their free tier and check it out. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.