Sewing 101 Sign Up List

4-5 hour beginner sewing workshop. Thinking later in February on a Saturday or Sunday. Please comment if you would like to sign up. Cost is $60 and includes pattern, fabric and supplies for the class. There are sewing machines at VHS however bringing your own also encouraged.

Does this class include learning to use the serger?

I can do a class for that. It would be a separate as that’s very much it’s own monster. Probably 2-3 hour workshop for sergers.

Will be postponing till February as VHS moving and all

I would like to join in Feb.

I would like to join. :slight_smile:

Also Interested

yay @davonna!

Looks like later February I can organize this. I’m going to wait till everything is moved and figured out in new space as currently we need a craft/sewing area figured out and craft table and workstations functional for said area

I have a couple real projects I would love assistance i doing. Replacing zipper on suitcase. Fixing / putting cuffs on end of coat. Just spit balling real applicable things that Inam hoping to learn and apply.

Sounds like a sewing fix-it night might be good - or a couple of nights where people can drop in to fix up stuff with a particular focus on using the machines.