Screen Printing Workshop (Jan 31st, 6-8pm), Now in Colour

That is enough details that we might want to try that on a 230 mesh. If you pay the $40 for one, I will use extra funds from the workshop the buy a full set of 4. That way we have more options on higher detail stuff for everyone.

1 Like

Sweet - I am down to buy a 230 mesh. Where do you pick up your supplies?
Also happy to shoot you 40bux if you are making a supply run.

I can make a supply run, just give me the money when you see me or at the workshop.

This way we will actually have a very decent screen selection, some 110s some 165 and some 230s. This will be explained at the workshop.

2 Likes

Thanks @yeungx please buy that screen and I will bring you the 40bux for it on workshop night (or sooner - just let me know).

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry to tell you that I have come down with the flu and we will have to push back the workshop for a week. Sorry for the inconvenience. You do not want to be around a caughing Chinese guy right now. I will probibly be feeling better in a week. So the workshop will be pushed back to the friday feb7th still the same time. If any of the people who have signed up can’t make it, please let me know.

Sorry again.

7 Likes

So sorry you are sick @yeungx! Hope you feel better soon. No rush on rescheduling! Take it easy there.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that you are sick, hope you feel better.
Thanks!

Feel better buddy!

1 Like

Hey, are you doing better and up for running it tomorrow still, or is it getting pushed back again?

thanks!

I am feeling better, a little bit of coughing but completely manageable. The screen are ready. The workshop is on.

3 Likes

hooray! See you tomorrow. I’ll be there early hopefully. Also glad you are feeling a bit better.

1 Like

@yeungx any chance we have any XL shirts down there in the stash for printing tonight? If not, no worries.

@yeungx What an awesome workshop!

Thank you for putting this on.

Totally inspiring.

Looking forward to making some tshirts with my own design!

2 Likes

@yeungx thank you so much for a really great workshop! What a great night. I learned so much and now I have a cool VHS shirt. :smiley:

2 Likes

Google Photos
Google Photos
Google Photos

My fancy new VHS shirt gave me hacker powers today.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.