- Check over first aid kits to see if they contain any expired or broken materials
- We are supposed to have a small yellow first aid kit in the wood shop, but apparently we do not
- There has been discussion of building a first aid cabinet in the wood shop to house a first aid kit
- Confirm all locations of first aid kits so I can update the wiki
- We are missing our eye wash station
- Where is the sharps container located?
- Regarding potentially hosting a public defibirllator, the city got back to me with a phone number to call
Thank you for contacting the City of Vancouver.
Please reach out to the Training officer at 604 665 6089 regarding your inquiry on AED’s.
I don’t feel like I am the right person to make this call, but anyone else feel free.
- Check over fire extinguishers and confirm which ones are expired
- Confirm locations of fire extinguishers so I can update the wiki
- Confirm locations of other safety gear
- breathing masks
- safety glasses and face shields
- ear protection
- Do we have a copy of the release waiver online so I can post it on the wiki?
- Install emergency power shutoffs
Update wiki with info