Request for Delta brand (preferred) Motion Controller, Proportional Hydraulic Valve and Linear Position Transducer

Hello,

Please let me know if you can lend me a Delta brand (preferred, others are fine) Motion Controller, Proportional Hydraulic Valve (60 litre/min or less, it may come with a built in amplifier, separate amplifier is fine) and Linear Position Transducer.
Since this is a first iteration, specs such as flow rate, frequency response of valve; position accuracy & precison can be accommodated as long as these parts work together.

Thank you!

That’s a very specific request, but good luck…

1 Like

If you speak nicely to the Mechatronics and Robotics program head at BCIT they might be able to help you. If your project is longer-term they are always looking for industry sponsors for their students’ final projects.

P.s. I took the Mechatronics and Robotics program at BCIT and I know that they have all of those parts in their labs. They probably won’t let you borrow them offsite, but if you found a way to tie a student project into it they’d probably be receptive to that. I think Pavlos Paleologou is the program head now.

1 Like

Hi @JohnC,
Thank you for the pointers! I have made it less specific (any brand motion controllers).

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.