Quadcopter and RC parts for sale

I’ve got a Q450 framed quad copter with a Naza controller for sale. In addition you also get an extra fight controller, a few motors + speed controllers, an extra frame set (for backups if you break an arm), batteries, props, etc.

I’m trying to clean out my office and I haven’t flown in over 2 years.

No reasonable offer declined, best unreasonable offer if no reasonable offer :slight_smile:.

I’ll try to take photos as I pull things out over the next day or two, if you have questions, please feel free to ask here or directly.

You would have less chances to break an arm if you did not rig up them “fight controllers”! :wink:

1 Like

Haha, wow, that is an awesome typo!

oh, a typo… Now I am disappointed.

Okay, here are the photos of the important bits, additional cables and stuff not pictured

Add battery charger and radio and you are good to go, I could be convinced to throw those in for more $, otherwise keeping for future robotics/costumes.

Not pictured is a foam Cessna with floats, damaged but could be glued or taken apart for servos and motor.

Asking $225

After doing some research, looks like this is overpriced, $100 anyone?

I’m somewhat interested… how much is a reasonably priced battery charger and radio going to cost? Also, what features does the controller have? Thanks.

Welcome! :slight_smile:

IMO the cheapest halfway decent transmitter is the FlySky FS-i6, I have at least one extra BNIB including a receiver that I’d sell you for CA$50 (roughly the same price on Banggood or Aliexpress, about a third less than I paid over a year ago). The system is telemetry capable, although the receiver that comes in the kit doesn’t send any useful telemetry–just the +5V level, which on all modern systems is always real close to +5V. :slight_smile: Out of the box it’s 6-channel, and the firmware can be flashed to enable ten channels, which is exactly as many switches, dials and axes as physically present on the transmitter.

Another relatively cheap option I would consider if you’re thinking of getting slightly more serious is the T8SG for US$75 which is multi-protocol so you can probably use it for just about any receiver you’re likely to find–note that it doesn’t come with a receiver though, you’d have to buy one for around $10. I haven’t played with it, but it got a pretty good review from Bruce.

A good charger for Lipos is the iMax B6 (DC version, you could charge batteries from a car battery) or B6AC (120V AC version)… I also have a few dirt cheap 2S/3S Lipo balance chargers that I could sell you for cost, this one.

Sorry, long day for me. I don’t quite understand all the jargon. Is the BNIB the same thing as the FlySky FS-i6?

Also, is this something I’ll be able to pick up without a lot of additional specialized knowledge or equipment? I’m a student so I’m very limited in terms of the spare time and cash that I have available.

Thanks!

Sorry, this is sold, but this is not something that would have just been pick up and fly without a little twiddling. If you want a quad that is just about flying there are probably better options

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.