Plan for the beaver room

Several member have put in quite a bit of work and now the beaver room is almost cleaned up, Lets figure out what to do with it. Had a few conversation about it with peoples, and there are some interest in turning it into an audio visual room. What does everyone think about that.

Personally, I would love to have a sound dampened room for audio recording. Clean background for photography, and if possible, I would love to paint a corner green for a green screen setup.

What is the interest level on this proposal, I would love to hear some feed back.

The furnace room is looking a lot cleaner than I’m used to seeing it, and it would be great to maximize our real estate for something other than storage, but I have some concerns about inadequate airflow in that room, especially since the door to that room is a fire door that we have to keep closed (because of the furnace, the room was built to have a 1 hour rated fire separation from the rest of the building.)

3 Likes

I’m not keen for using that space for audio-recording and a dedicated green screen area unless it’s something a large number of people are interested in (i.e. for max use of space)…and I don’t have the sense that is the case at the moment. Also agree with John re: air flow. If anything would like that space used for member tote storage which we need more of.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.