Piccolo "CNC"

Likewise!

Me three

Any room left to get in on this?

I would like to build one of these myself!

I’m in as well if still available.

1. @TomKeddie
  2. @RandyNW
  3. @wander
  4. @3bien
  5. @lukecyca
  6. @jon
  7. @Jarrett
  8. @mkoble
  9. @jon_slaco
  10. @Janet

I’m not commiting myself to running this as a workshop though. I guess everyone orders the correct Arduino from the project page linked above. I’ll organise a group buy of any other parts we need (We might already have the caps, need to wait until we unpack).

I’ll take one…

Carp… Should have read the whole chain before I responded…

Any idea when this will take place? I need to buy an arduino pro mini, but everything else will be supplied?

/Me raises hands

I don’t see anyone offering that yet.

I can order another batch of 10 pcb’s, it seems there’s enough interest.

On the Arduino Pro-Micro, I’ve never ordered from SparkFun, it looks like it would be cheaper to do a group buy, but that is a lot for one person to pay for up-front. Any thoughts on how to best go about ordering? Is it best to have it sent to a US post-box and then pick it up (and any problems at the border regarding group buys?).

Given the longer wait for the pcb’s, is it recommended to wait a bit and see if SparkFun has any end of year sales? Ordering after Xmas would probably line up nicely with the pcb delivery, and the availability of Cook St. for a build-night.

Yup, I am willing to order these too, as long as I don’t have to hang on to them for too long.

If you order another batch I’ll take 2 of them (only 1 if others require the rest)…

I’m planning to order a clone from ebay, they’re half the price.

Try a quarter:http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20141209113813&SearchText=arduino+pro+micro

A fine deal if you want to make 2 or 3 of these! (my kids already added it to their Xmas list) Any issues buying from vendors on Ali Express? Or is the process pretty much the same as any other Asian vendor from eBay, for example?

I use AliExpress all the time, no complaints.

OK, ten more pcb’s on the way. So far I think the extra’s are:
@funvill
@packetbob
Anyone else … ?

I would like to get in on this if there is still a chance.

Done. For further requests, I’ll keep track of names and only post the list when there’s only 2 or 3 left.