Past keyholder/member looking to use the woodshop for a few days?

Hi everyone! I’ve been a member the past 2 summers and I have an emergency gift project I’d like to do in the next 3-4 days, could I come in and use the woodshop this week? I’d be open to making a donation for taking up space and I already have the materials.

Cheers,
Ben

1 Like

Hey Ben -

Always great to see an old member come back around. Use of machinery is for VHS members only but if you are a former keyholder what you could do is re-activate your membership for a month. That’s the smallest unit of membership VHS currently offers. Also just a heads up that we’re using a booking system for the space and also have a mask policy.

Please note if you haven’t already done this you’d also need to get checked out on the tablesaw and other heavy equipment before using it. The woodshop committee will have more info about that.

Ideally you are a previous keyhoder with that required shop training in which case, just reactivate your membership and you’re good. Hopefully that works out for you!

Cheers,

Janet

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.