Particle Mesh referral code?

I’m thinking of ordering a couple of these particle.io Xenon kits, and the debugger, to see if I can get qmk.fm to run on them:

Does anyone have a referral code they’d like me to use?

I’m thinking of using them as a controller for a mechanical keyboard. Is that reasonable?

It’s a late response, but if you still need a referral code, you can use mine: IoT Network Solutions — Products & Services | Particle

1 Like

Done! I used your referral code. Here’s my code, in case you haven’t used one already, and they allow us to refer each other: IoT Network Solutions — Products & Services | Particle

Which board did you order and what kind of project do you plan to make with it?

Thank you! I’ve ordered a bunch of boards: 3 Argon, 10 Xenon. The preorder prices are really attractive. Also I’m considering adding 1 Boron but don’t really want to pay much for cell traffic and the multi-gateway mesh scenario is not clear. I don’t yet have any detailed plans for them but on a high level I want to create a “smart home” environment with motion sensors, weather sensors, LED lighting, etc.

1 Like

They’re here!

So far I managed to build the particle.io firmware.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.