Paint and messroom equipment review - Electric boogaloo

Hello again, as part of the paint and mess room committee, I’m attempting to work through the paint and mess room to help remove machines we may not need anymore, or don’t know the purpose of, as well as culling similar machines. This could be removing them, someone taking them, recycling them, just out basically XD

First up I’ll list off the stuff we have several similar things of that I can see of use in the room - just need to decide which ones to keep. Vote for the “Take” option if you want to take the object for yourself.

We have this out of service 3D printer and handmade cure box from @Sasperzilla - we have talked to him, and he says he’s willing to pass this along or to scrap it - there is a second one that functions literally right beside it. Also included is an LED gel dryer lamp which was used to cure resin but we have proper stations now at the space.

• Keep
  • Toss
  • Take
0 voters

We have 3 pressure tanks as well that are residing on the floor of the workshop - only 1 works, it’s the one at the very back. I feel there’s not much use keeping the two unfunctioning ones here.

• Keep
  • Toss
  • Take
0 voters

Alrighty, onto things that are more one of a kind/what is this/do we need this.

These… boxes of things? I think it’s for the vacuum pumps but I’m not sure?

(last ones are tubing for something)

• Keep
  • Toss
  • Take
0 voters

A finish max super spray gun (we have several large spray gun things, some are in the cupboards

• Keep
  • Toss
  • Take
0 voters

Car buffer wheel

• Keep
  • Toss
  • Take
0 voters

A small air compressor/pump - we have central air and a better tiny air compressor

• Keep
  • Toss
  • Take
0 voters

A bottle for a sprayer - unsure to what this belongs to

• Keep
  • Toss
  • Take
0 voters

A toaster oven (I think it works)

• Keep
  • Toss
  • Take
0 voters

Another handheld sprayer

• Keep
  • Toss
  • Take
0 voters

There is more that could be cleaned up, and if anyone has any thoughts they’d like to share regarding helping to clean up the space or anything, let me know!

4 Likes

Poll closing by end of day!

2 Likes

Alright, anyone who voted to take stuff, please respond here to claim what you were interested in/if we have any overlap!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.