Openbeam/Makerbeam extrusions

Can anyone tell me where to locally source Openbeam/Makerbeam extrusions? I am in need of 4 black 1 meter 2020 extrusions, 4 black 450 – 500cm extrusions and 4 black 600cm extrusions. 1x1" v-slot extrusions would also work.

Alternatively, I have a crap load of 1.5x3" and 3x3" v-slot extrusions about 2 meters long that I would be willing to trade.

Amazon is my last resort.

Steve

1 Like

The Extrusion section of VHS suppliers wiki page has some suggestions.

1 Like

Thanks, Marcus. I didn’t think to look there.

1 Like

These guys are sort of local…

I also just found these guys out of Quebec, so not local but also not Amazon.

1 Like

Makerparts.ca and if you ask nice you can do local pickup and save shipping time/cost. He’s in Richmond.

2 Likes

Thanks, Mike. He’s actually pretty close to where I live. Prices seem to be about in line with everyone else.

2 Likes

Of course! @Hekseskudd sent me that way for my camera slider.

Made an enclosure frame from polycarbonate sheeting from Sabic and 2020 black anodized extrusion from Makerparts. I found out about makerparts.ca from @lukecyca

2 Likes

@Stevemopolis Heya Steve, Richard and I did a big order from rmmc a few years back, was a amooth process as I recall. 80/20 Aluminum Canada - Rocky Mountain Motion Control BC Canada Cheers, Tom

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.