[On-Hold] Screen Printing Workshop Tuesday Nights from 6-8 pm

Back by popular demand, the Screen Printing work shop is back.

This time we will me making these T-shirts

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/182697897647669248/776913961332899840/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/182697897647669248/776914425361334302/unknown.png

Thank Sampath for the design and Hazel for the implementation.

Screen printing is the most cost effective way to print on to a surface. This workshop will introduce you to the screen printing process. How to get your own design on to screens, and how to get them onto Tshirts or paper.

The workshop will be held max of 4 people at a time. Face mask is required and social distancing will be enforced. I will hold these workshops until demand done. This workshop will be $40 per person and you will go away with your own hackspace Tshirt as well as make 3 additional Tshirts for the hackspace which will be available to sale to member for $25. All net revenue from the Workshop and Tshirt sales will be donated to the Hackspace.

I am currently planning 3 workshops. on Nov 17th, Nov 24rd and December 1st. Comment in this thread to book a time. Thank you and happy hacking

Nov 17th

• Catina_dude
  • Sasperzilla

Nov 24rd

• flashstick

Dec 1st

• hendryc
  • Brian_Stubbs
  • Reuben

Edit: Following public health orders, This workshop is now on hold.

6 Likes

Please mark me down for Tuesday Nov 17th!

Thanks for these workshops. What time will these be held at?

The post title says 6-8. I assume pm.

1 Like

Great initiative!

i assume also - so just updated. If this is some ungodly 6 am workshop just change it back @yeung :smiley:

Hahaha. So it does. I’m an idiot

Nov 17 please!!!

EDIT: I forgot I have a meeting on the 17th, can I go on the 24th instead?

hey, I’d like to sign up for December 1st please!

Nice ok, see you there.

Can I please sign up for December 1st too please?

ok see you there.

Please book me for Dec 1st !

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.