Now Open to Members Every Thursday 6pm-9pm!

Not a Keyholder yet? I will now make sure every Thursday from now on is open from 6pm-9pm.

Hopefully some other keyholders can expand on these hours! If you’re a keyholder willing to open the space, let’s make Thursdays a consistent thing so that Tuesday nights aren’t the only time to drop by.

I’ve got a couple ‘group build’ projects I’m thinking of hosting, so I’ll run them on Thursdays and post about it on here. Sometimes I’ll be busy but I’ll bring my work there then and at least open the space.

17 Likes

You rock Tristan! Thanks for taking this on!

2 Likes

Thank you Tristan.

Would be nice if we had a weekly calendar or schedule that clearly outlines the times open to the non-key holders.

1 Like

Hi Igor!

We actually do, at the top of the page you should see a link to the “Events Calendar”, that has all the scheduled open times including the new Thursday hours.

Also, keyholders often will open the space to non-keyholders, you can check if it’s open by visiting http://isvhsopen.com/

Cheers, look forward to seeing you around!

4 Likes

Im totally on board to assist if need be.

Just a reminder that there is an event going on on this coming Thursday (dec 5th) using the center tables which has already been in the calendar for a week. It’s pretty casual so I’m sure we can all co-exist with an open night, just please don’t take up that area unless there is room. Thanks! It runs from 5 to 10 pm.

I am currently recovering from a flu and won’t be able to make it in today, if someone could make sure the space is open tonight it would be great. There’s usually lots of people on Thurs but someone needs to set the clock and bottom line. Cheers

2 Likes

I can open/bottom line. The retro nes & snes controllers I ordered showed up. I plan to be playing Mario Kart for a chunk of the evening.

3 Likes

Feel better!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.