Need keyed member for Sew it again workshop

Claire is willing to run two more Sew it again workshops at VHS but she needs a member with key access to open and close the space for her.

She has volunteer her time and ran two other workshops at VHS. Both of them were fantastic.

She is hoping to run the workshop on April 23rd from 12pm-3pm

Normally I would make my self available but I am not coming to VHS any more. Is anyone able to help her out?

I can’t commit this far out, but I (and others) are available most Saturdays, so I expect it’ll be fine. If no one commits within the next couple weeks, I can confirm my schedule.

1 Like

What Shane said goes for me too. I’m generally available but I don’t always know until about 3 weeks out. Is Claire on talk or slack?

1 Like

No she is not on talk or slack.
I have sent her a copy of these responses via email.

With no support from VHS members. The workshops have been moved to a different venue. More disappointment…

That’s not true. Given that we’re open nearly every Saturday, and that you received two Probably’s, it was clear to me that someone would have been able to open the space. It’s just that no one could commit to a specific time a month in advance. Not everyone has a regular, consistent work schedule that ensures free weekends.