Music/tech night at VHS

Cool! Can’t stay too late but I’ll swing by :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did anyone photograph or videograph (is that a word?) the event? If yes then can you please share the still inclusive-or motion picture(s) in this topic?

Edit #1: Preferably using at least 16 bits of colour depth, i.e., not using a raster graphics file format that is limited to 8-bit colour depth and that predates (1987, 1989) the World Wide Web (project was proposed in 1989), i.e., not using the CompuServe Graphics Interchange Format, more commonly (mis)known as GIF.

1 Like

I didn’t take anything worth sharing, but next time for sure (and in high resolution jpeg :slight_smile:)

Update: Long story short, I fixed Windows 10 on the UL30Vt but more work remains to be done if this Windows installation is to be used for real work.

Update: Late last year, I upgraded both the UL30Vt and a UL50Vt, which shares much of its design with the UL30Vt, from 4 GiB of main memory using two 2-GiB DDR3 SODIMMs to 8 GiB of main memory using two 4-GiB SODIMMs even though the official maximum for both of these models is only 4 GiB.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.