Moving day is Tuesday, early morning

Also, when we pickup the truck, lets make triply sure it has a lift gate!

Iā€™ll bring what I have. I have a good amount of load straps (not sure rating) and some climbing slings (which I donā€™t use for climbing anymore) which are rated to 2200 kg (22 kn actually). Weā€™ll have to see what we have. There will be a lot of pallets to load, so weā€™ll have a buffer to send people to get some supplies.

Any chance I can avoid leaving my car in Burnaby for the day? Can someone pick me up at the PNE or VHS?

Iā€™ll be there, around 07:45.

1 Like

Tom, pm me your address. Itā€™s out of my way, but be there quarter to seven
if no one is closer

@TomKeddie I am leaving from right around there (Nanaimo and McGill). Iā€™ll drive to the truck rental place from there. Iā€™ll be passing by at whatā€¦ 6:30? Then truck, then space I assume. Not sure how the logistics are working yet.

My wife is dropping me off somewhere down that way on the way to work
early. Where shall I get dropped off? At the Bunker or ???

Awesome, pm sent.

Thanks, looks like @Rob_MacKenzie has me covered. Looks like we have our 4 truckies. Thanks, Rob.

And one thatā€™s deep enough for a jack with pallet to fit on.

Hey guys, I only just saw this. I am available during the day, I will be at Penske.

Awesome Mike, Iā€™m going to pass on the driving as we have 4 drivers, will be at vhs around 8 with my tools.

Please confirm!

Is the motorized wheelchair lift ours?

Important!

Anyone at the storage place on Powell please pm me your phone number. The first truckload is nearly ready to go!

Itā€™s Farrellā€™s, he can pick it up of we donā€™t want to take it (I guess we
donā€™t?).

Might not be today, but thatā€™s fine, just shove it in a back corner.

Weā€™re here at the drop off, all is weā€™ll.

1 Like

On our way back.

Yes
It was donated to us and has not been used since for the purpose itā€™s designed
If you can find a use for it - good
If you can sell it for VHS funds - good
If you want it simply removed then I will take it back into the Makermobile for the time being

Farrell

1 Like

Weā€™re coming back; we need a driver to replace Mike as he is done!

Truck outbound. Guestimating three more loads?