Microsoft Vancouver Garage Internship project Pacifica calling for user testing participants!

Hello Makers!

My name is Michelle Yao, a designer intern from Microsoft Vancouver Garage! We are working on a project called “Pacifica” (code name), and it is a visual studio code extension for programming adafruit electronics using CircuitPython!

We’re now looking for participants for user testing sessions! If you have experience around microcontroller and python, heard about or used visual studio code before, you’re the one we’re looking for!

If you’re interested in participating the research, and can make it to Microsoft Vancouver’s office (725 Granville St), please send me an email at t-yuyao@microsoft.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Michelle

3 Likes

Did one of these sessions at VHS on the open night last Tuesday and can definitely recommend it. It’s pretty fun.

3 Likes

definitely interested!
what time are these things at?

2 Likes

I think she mentioned she’d be at VHS next Tuesday.

Hi! I’m not gonna be at VHS this Tue, could you please shoot me a msg at t-yuyao@microsoft.com? We can schedule a time onsite at Microsoft Vancouver’s office next week! Thanks so much!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.