Members Night - Thursday, April 18th, 6 - 10 pm

Members Night - 6 - 10pm (pack up from 9:30pm onwards)

Hidey ho Memberinos!!!

I’ve put a members night in the calendar for next Thursday (April 18th) from 6 - 10pm. C’mon down! I’m building some soldering kits for VHS workshops so figured I’d open the space to members who also want to come down and work on the space or your own projects.It also sounds like we may have some metalshop renos still in progress that need work.

Note: I need to be out the door at 10pm so from 9:30pm onwards please pack up your work and do clean up. Just a wee reminder that no-one works at the space so joining in to sweep, bathroom clean, or do general tidying at the end of the night is what helps keep us great!

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing all you new members at the space especially!

Bring snacks. Have fun.

5 Likes

Bring snacks!

Please throw all your food garbage out in the dumpster at the end of the night, even packaging, as rats and mice are attracted to them. In the garbage cans is still inside. :slight_smile:

I’ll try to print some big labels for our garbage cans, no food / food garbage

2 Likes

But of course. No schnax for rats will remain.

1 Like

Reminder: space is open to members tomorrow from 6 - 10 pm (pack up at 9:30pm). C’mon down.

2 Likes

Had a great time tonight. Space looks awesome! Thanks to everyone who came in to work on projects or the space. You are awesome! Looking forward to doing another member night some time soon.

Edit: actually I’ll add next Thursday(April 25th) to the calendar right now. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.