Marty needs help with the vinyl cutter

There is a potental new member Marty who is looking to learn how to use the vinyl printer. I am not able to help him. He can be reached at 604-733-2865. He is willing to pay for some assistance if anyone is interested in giving him a hand.

i am posting this on his behalf so please contact him directly.

1 Like

Would you happen to know if he wants to learn how to use the Cricut or the other main stream vinyl cutter? I can help with the Cricut; I have never used the other one.

the big one.

Gotcha- not me then :slight_smile:

I’ve used that large one. Had moderate success with it. Can show people how to use it. They can find me here or on slack.

Some people have expressed interest in getting started on the large vinyl cutter. I am going to be at VHS today and can also be there tomorrow and Wednesday (march 18th to 20) if people want some pointers.

I know it’s shooting notice but would prefer if all the interested people can decide on a time that works for most people.

2 Likes

Hi @xquared thanks for your availability! My preference is for tomorrow, I’m flexible with the time. I can also attend on Wednesday before 7:30 pm

1 Like

i will try to run an informal workshop on the large vinyl cutter tomorrow evening (march 20th) 6:00pm

1 Like