Making electronics education more affordable / accessible

Hello all,

This is a cool community you have here and I look forward to learning more & participating. Let me introduce myself!

I am the Business Development Manager for Evo-in-Motion technology. We are an ed-tech company based out of Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. We have invented a miniaturized electronics learning platform called Lab-on-the-Go. The idea behind this is to make electronics learning more accessible and affordable since traditional equipment like power supplies and oscilloscopes can be quite expensive and bulky. This platform is used in a lot of BC schools but we want to expand our footprint to keep our company sustainable financially. One market that we haven’t fully explored is direct sales to hobbyist.

I see from the website that Vancouver Hack Space consist of a community coming together to learn new skills. I was wondering if any of you would like to give this learning platform a try. You can learn more information from the campaign page of our recently successful Kickstarter campaign. If you are interested, we have applied a special discount code: VHS to our online store so community members can get 10% off regular prices.

We’d also be happy to drop some free sample units off for the space if we know that they’d be enjoyed.

Let me know what your thoughts are!

*It seems that I can’t post direct links but they can be found by google search of our company.

Best regards,

David Guan
M.Sc. B.Sc.
Business Development Manager

2 Likes

Thanks David.

I’ve added some relevant links below:

Evo In Motion website.

Lab On the Go Kickstarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/evoinmotion/lab-on-the-go-a-miniature-electronics-lab-in-your-backpack

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.