Machine Shop Training

Hi all,

I am trying to keep better track of training requests, so have created an email address, mainly so I have a calendar for this. I’ve gone through the posts and messages I have, and have compiled a list. Messages on Slack are automatically purged, so I may be missing some people. If you have requested, or are interested in training and are not on this list, please let me know. The email address is machineshop.vhs@gmail.com

Lathe:
Sampath
Noah
Todd
Tynan
Tal

Milling machine:
Yeung
Todd
Tynan
Harman
Owen
Tal (?)

I am currently reworking the bench in the shop, but hope to have it finished for next weekend. I’ll start reaching out to make training appointments this week.

5 Likes

I’d like to be added for both! Thank you!

Oooh oo I’d love metal lathe training
Thanks for organizing

Hi @Billiam

Thank you so much for putting this together. I’d like to be added for training on both the machines please…

Sampath

Any updates on this? I hope I didn’t miss it.

That’s great, thanks!. I just read this post. Hopefully I didn’t miss it.

No one’s missed anything yet. I’m doing the training one at a time, as the shop is small, and with Plague Awareness, two people is really all that can fit in there. I’m slowly getting through the list, I’d like to be able to get to sessions done per weekend, but that has been a challenge. I’ll add your names to my list (that I now actually have!)

1 Like