Leopard Room Cleanup

I only wanted the projector screen that I put a piece of tape with my name on. I believe it is the “small” one. Since it’s been almost two weeks and no one has objected I am considering it fair game. I can pick it up early next week.

HI all I am a new member, i read about cleaning up.
please count me in I could help.
Che

1 Like

Hey kind people from Tidy Space. Are you ok with the proposed clean/clearing actions?

@TyIsI @AndroidLx @Omid @yeungx

2 Likes

Turns out the projector screen is broken (doesn’t stay in place when you pull the screen down) so unfortunately I can’t use it. I took my name off it.

Edit: actually I might still be able to use it for parts for my other broken screen

2 Likes

#1 has been moved to the freecycle shelf
#2 has been moved to the sewing area
#3 @ddq found this to be broken, please use this for parts or move to the freecycle shelf
#4 I will asses if the large projector screen is ok and mark it as such (any plans to mount it up somewhere?
#5 has been moved to the free-cycle shelf
#6 ?
#7 @KittyCat It does not sound like anyone is going to put this up, leaving it where it is someone may knock it over some day, which would be a shame as it is quite a nice light fixture. Unless you know who’s going to put it up, I think it can be put to better use elsewhere
#8 @Scott_Lionello No Owner has identified themselves, please go ahead and have fun.
#9 @Rebel_without_Clause No objections heard to you taking the compressor, I’ll mark it with your name
#10 Labeled for dust collector

2 Likes

#3 has been disappeared

1 Like