Laser training Jan-Feb 2021

@NikitaVanRus have you signed up for the 3rd, still two open spots.

@Claire_Baragar if you are still free tomorrow 6pm for the laser training let me know, @KittyCat can’t make it so there’s room. If not, there’s also @jon’s training on Friday at 6:30

@jon no I haven’t signed for the 3rd. I would gladly do so , unless it’s too late.

Sorry, I worded that poorly - I’ve got you on the attendee list, see you Friday.

No worries, bro. See you on Friday

Would be interested in doing this in the near future-swimming fri at 6 but whenever the next one is I’d like to join!

2 Likes

I am just joining VHS as a new member now and would also like to join laser training at the next available opportunity!

I also would love to jump at the chance to join a laser training session in the near future!

@Zee_Kesler @chris @nparry88 Does this Saturday at 3pm work for you guys?

3 Likes

Sure @TristanL

@TristanL Saturday at 3pm works for me too. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately I’m working this Saturday, but happy to join in on a future one if you all want to get it done on Saturday! Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons next week are when I have some availability.

No problem @nparry88, I’ll post another training soon. @Zee_Kesler @chris see you tomorrow. If another person would like to join tomorrow, you’re welcome to drop by.

1 Like

Hey Tristan-I am borrowing a car and turns out it does not have snow tires…and they are quite old and my whole neighbourhood is very hilly and I see swerving and sliding tire marks all over! So I don’t think it’d be wise to risk driving to VHS today with someone else’s vehicle.

No worries @Zee_Kesler, definitely smart not to risk it. I’m sure we can get you (and @nparry88) sorted soon!

2 Likes

Hey Tristen.
Just chatted with you outside. Can you add me to the mailing list for your next training session.
Thanks so much!

Andrew.

Looks like I just missed this. Any idea if there will a training session in March?

Hi Rebbs,

Same for me, but I think Tristen is planning another training session soon. He may just need a few more ppl to sign on for it.

Welcome to the space guys, just posted the March trainings

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.