Laser training Apr 2021

Here’s a few dates for laser training in April, post here to claim one of the two spots for each day.

Saturday Apr 10, 3pm
@cplmustard
@Katie

Wednesday Apr 14, 6pm
@Brad
@patchwork

Saturday Apr 24, 3pm
@covertneko
@Sadj

All covid precautions will be taken where possible.

Here’s the details:
Cost is $30 donation to VHS, payed in cash at the training or ahead of time as a paypal donation here
Usually runs about 1.5-2 hours.
Completion of the training will grant access to the use of the laser cutter, and you must be a VHS member to use the laser cutter once trained.

More details and further reading

If you would like to stay after and make something cool, bring a vector file saved as a .dxf or old version .ai and we can try it out!

2 Likes

@Katie @lauren

I’d like to sign up for the Apr 10 slot please

Thank you for the tag @TristanL May I also take the April 10th slot? Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Sure thing, see you guys on the 10th!

Hey Tristan! I’m stoked about this. I was hoping to sign up for the Apr 14th one. Cheers

It’s been a pretty long time since I last used the laser (like, at least two years) and I think I’d like to go through training again before I feel confident using it. I’ve forgotten nearly everything and I keep putting off projects because of the uncertainty haha. Could I take a slot on April 24th?

I’d like to sign up for the Apr 14th one as well! Cheerio

:cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom:

Hello ! I would like to book the remaining spot on Saturday Apr 24 please! Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello! I would love to be added to the next round of laser training. I thought the vinyl cutter would get me what I needed but nope. Laser cutter is the key.

I’ll keep an eye out for May training slots but wanted to give a heads up I’ll be signin’ up.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.