Laser Cutter Tray Missing

In the cabinet under the laser cutter, there used to be an aluminum honeycomb tray. I’m not sure what it’s called, but it looked like this:

It was really handy for cutting thin/little things that would easily fall through the bars on the laser cutter table (felt and fabric for instance). I used it all the time last Summer, then I went to the states for the Winter on October 1st, and when I returned on May 1st, it was missing. I’ve looked all around the laser cutter area and asked a bunch of people, but nobody has any idea what could have happened to it.

Does anyone here remember seeing it? I’m hoping it wasn’t mistaken for scrap metal and used/discarded and that it was just misplaced somewhere so that we can get it back into the laser cutter cabinet. It’s super handy, so if we can’t find it, does anyone know how/where we can get a replacement?

A member loaned it to us to use and has since taken it back as they needed it for there laser cutter again.

1 Like

Ahh mystery solved, thank you! Any idea how/where we can get a replacement?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.