Laser Cutter Training: Thursday March 29th [FULL]

If you`re interested in completing laser training, please fill in the poll below. Paging @tomkaszuba, @Castles, @Tejinder_singh, @Ashbash43 and anyone else interested.

I’ll try to accommodate those who have been on the waiting list the longest. Please indicate your availability below. If none of the slots work, indicate as such and we can try to find an alternative.

• Saturday, March 24th 10:00AM - 1:00 PM
  • Thursday, March 29th 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
  • None of these work
0 voters

This training covers basic operation, machine safety, and how to use the machine effectively.

Successful completion of training will grant access to use of the laser cutter as a VHS member.

Cost: $30, payable at the door
Class size: Max 4
Prerequisites: Review Laser Cutter Operation Manual (link below)

Training Info: tool:laser_cutter:training [Vancouver Hack Space]
Operation Manual: tool:laser_cutter:operation_manual [Vancouver Hack Space]

2 Likes

Looks like Thursday works best. Please review the links above and pay particular attention to linking you VHS membership account to one or more of Slack, Github and Google.

1 Like

I ll be there… :slight_smile:

Do I have to register somewhere or should I just show up on time?

Training will be Thursday March 29th from 6:00 - 9:00 PM.

The following people have signed up. Please review the links above and send me a message with your first name and the email address you use for the VHS Membership system (i.e. https://membership.vanhack.ca).

@Ashbash43
@Tejinder_singh
@tomkaszuba
@salil
@zoomt

There is a lot of material to get through, so please be ready to start at 6:00, and send a message if you’re unable to make it or will be more than 10 minutes late. Please let me know ASAP if you’re unable to attend.

Hi Jake,

Here are my details you asked for:

Firstname : Tejinder

Email : teji.catia@gmail.com

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Best Regards
Tejinder Singh

I would like to participste in laser cut training could you please informe on your approvel
Yonos

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.