Laser Cutter Training: May 1 and May 4

With the laser back up and running, it’s time to resume training. Paging @tomkaszuba, @DESP, @Castles, @shaydebat, @noimskittles, @Amy_E_G_Fox, @polishdude20 and anyone else interested.

I’ll try to accommodate those who have been on the waiting list the longest. Please indicate your availability below. If none of the slots work, indicate as such and we can try to find an alternative.

• Thursday, March 1, 2018: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
  • Sunday, March 4, 2018: 12:30 - 3:30 PM
  • Monday, March 5, 2018: 6:00 - 9:00 PM
  • None of these times work
0 voters

This training covers basic operation, machine safety, and how to use the machine effectively.

Successful completion of training will grant access to use of the laser cutter as a VHS member.

Cost: $30, payable at the door
Class size: Max 4
Prerequisites: Review Laser Cutter Operation Manual (link below)

Training Info: tool:laser_cutter:training [Vancouver Hack Space]
Operation Manual: tool:laser_cutter:operation_manual [Vancouver Hack Space]

3 Likes

Lovely! Thanks for doing this!

Okay, let’s go with this. Smaller groups will be a little easier. A few spots left for anyone else interested.

Thursday, March 1, 2018: 6:00PM - 9:00PM

Sunday, March 4, 2018: 12:30 - 3:30 PM

Please review the links above and make sure to go through the operation manual before the session.

Awesome thanks Jake! Cya then.

See you Sunday.

@noimskittles would also like to sign up for Sunday

I’d like to join in on Sunday!

I’m getting a “This topic does not exist yet” on the training info and operation manual links

Sorry, the links should be fixed. Problem with copy/paste.

HI Jake,

Its TJ here. We met yesterday at Makers Day. I am very much interested. Request you to please plan some early training day. :slight_smile:

Best Regards
Tejinder Singh

1 Like

Hi! I just became a new Member. I’d love to get trained on the Laser Cutter too.
I don’t know if there is a wait list or something, but i’d be eager to learn soon than later…!
Regards, Ashley

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.