Laser cutter training - March 1st

I will be running a laser cutter training session on March 1st. Training will consist of learning how to use the cutter safely and effectively. After training is complete, you will be granted access to use the cutter any time.

Please sign up here: Laser Cutter Training @ VHS Tickets, Tue, 1 Mar 2016 at 7:30 PM | Eventbrite

The cost of the course is $30 and is payable by cash on the day of the event.

1 Like

I’d really like to get certified on the VHS machine however, I can’t make it that evening.

Could there please be a session with more than a week (or a day) notice? Pretty please?

Hey @BZC, what days of the week can you usually make it? If it aligns with my schedule then I’ll setup another session.

Awe, I missed the window of opportunity before it sold out. Really interested if you hold another session!

1 Like

Wednesday is my only consistently busy day.

Besides that, normally my life books up 1-2 weeks beforehand.

If something could be scheduled 2 weeks out, that would be ideal for me.

Many thanks!

I would also like to get in on the laser training, but can’t make it for this time. Generally can’t make most Tuesday evenings. If you plan to run a session on another night next time I’ll be there for sure.

I’ll run another one tentatively Thursday, March 17th in the evening (~7pm - 10pm). Just need to double check my schedule. Does this work for everyone?

Bump. @robojeremy @BZC @evelyn

Oh cool! That could work for me.

Yeah, that would work great. I’ll be there. Thanks!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Laser training - March 17th