Lapel Pin Kickstarter launched

Heyo, so if you’ve seen the kind of shit I’ve been making in the space the last couple of years you’d know I’ve internalized capitalism pretty hard. I love making cool stuff, but I also love getting payed to make it!

My latest project is both one of my most commercial but also one of my most artistically rewarding, I’ve designed these adorable little potion bottle lapel pins, and I’m getting them made in China to see to nerds!

Click Here
Header

I’ve brought it to kickstarter in hopes of getting at least the 4 designs funded, but would love to get past that (I’ve made 16 different designs) and I’d love your help! If they’re not your style, it helps just as much to share wherever you feel comfortable and have access to nerds.

I’m also hoping to have this ready to sell at Makerfaire, so the more we fund the cooler my booth will be this year!

6 Likes

Love what you’re doing and your overall approach. I’m not personally very into cosplay or fantasy but I find these pins irresistible nonetheless.

Pledged!

1 Like

Quick update, we raised CA$ 1,531 in a month so the campaign was a success! I had initially done the math to order 100 pins of each individual colourway, but have since decided to split that in half to get more of the stretch goal pins. I just put in the order today for all the pins, we’re going with 8 designs with 2 colour options each.

Hopefully they should take a month or two to arrive. I’ll try to keep stuff updated here especially if I get cool behind the scenes pictures.

Speaking of, here’s an awesome video from the factory I’ll be using showing their CNC ink dispenser https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs5fD27BawO/ They’ve got a few other videos showing the process.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.