KiCAD (Virtual) Night February 16th at 8pm - Call for Presenters

I’m going run a virtual event on February 16th at 8pm to go over KiCAD.

If you would like to present (or even just have a session where you pull up a file and ask for live help/advice), sign up here with a brief description of what you are going to present. I’ll kick us off.

Using Python to Aid your KiCAD layouts
Laying out components can be a real pain, but KiCAD includes Python, so let’s let the computer do the work for you.

6 Likes

i have 2 people that would like to sit in on this. they are not members. is that ok? i was planning on joining myself as well

1 Like

Yeah, that’s totally OK! I’ll post a video call link here the day of the event. Check back here for info.

2 Likes

Just a reminder, this is happening in two nights! A few people mentioned some things they were willing to share, also bring your questions and we can just hang out and pass the screen share to each other.

See you in a couple nights.

2 Likes

any links? would like to send it to my buddies

Sorry, we coordinated over slack; I have a family emergency tonight that prevented me from running this. There was consideration for an alternate host but we landed on reschedule.

Sorry for the late response.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.