June/July 3D printing help - needed by July 11

Hello my charitable friends. If you have 3D printer, could you help put on some prints? A refinery in Regina will be doing a build day every Friday throughout most of the summer. They are wanting to build a dice rumbler. Alfred has already printed 10 (will be at office to do a solid count tomorrow), but I am looking to get to 25. It’s a long print. Will provide all the filaments if people can help print. ALL THE FILAMENNTS!

Project: Dice Rumbler:
https://makersmakingchange.com/project/rumble-plate-dice-roller/

An AT switch can be plugged into the 3.5mm jack on the side of the device to be used for activation. Alternatively, the on-device switch can be used for activation. The on-device button would be meant more for others playing around the table who are able to reach over and wrap their hands around the base to push the button. With the additional print of the vertical push base, the on-device button can be used to turn the device itself into the activation button such that anyone around the table can push on to top of the clear cup to roll the dice. This on-device button can be used in tandem with the corded AT switch.

I have made a tracking spreadsheet here. Just enter your name, copy the part name, and put in amount you are printing.

Thanks for any help, and I will get filament to the space - there are a couple of rolls in the back storage / Beaver den / Leopard Layer.

2 Likes

Our office cleaning over the last month has been great for organization and we have much better idea of what we have. Organization for the win.

So I need a few less of the dice spinner parts due to Alfred’s amazing printing; but do need a few more switch tester parts. I have updated the tracking spreadsheet to log / sum the prints.

I’m hoping to get everything mailed off to our build partners by July 11, thanks for any help on your print beds!

2 Likes

printing some cover plates

2 Likes

Thanks so much @winegummo!

2 Likes

Made two sets of the rumble plate parts. How can I get them to you?

2 Likes

Dropbox at the space (or the tote in beaver room)? Thanks for running your printer over such a hot weekend.

1 Like

Hi 3d printer friends! You’ve crushed the first parts already, I will pick up from the space what I need tomorrow (Wed). If anyone wants to print over the coming week, I have updated for some other parts, our MMC 60 switch. I’m hopeful that event host McGill can also run their machines, but haven’t heard back just quite yet.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the help! Here are a good chunk of the prints all Kited up. They were shipped out today!

I have added a new tab for the sheet for the next printing, if anyone is so inclined. Just to try to get some inventory on hand.

Cheers all, stay awesome! There is a few spools guarded by a beaver in the back of anyone wants / needs filament.

1 Like

Wow that is amazing!!! Way to go go MMC Vancouver!!!

1 Like