Job to setup discourse, mediawiki, postfix similar to our VHS setup

The setup will require using access controlled discourse like we have. One or more discourse discussion groups will need to be setup to be monitored.
It will also require similar access control to mediawiki. Mediawiki access control includes subsections with r / rw access.
In addition wiki tags are required.

This setup does not require wordpress blog or slack based chat.

The solution should be cloud based, such amazon, azura, google or a local cloud company like gossamer threads.

The solution should allow expansion to tracking the usage of keyed access rooms.

You can contact me for this job or recommend a firm.
Work references are required.

BUMP.

I have a price quote of approximately $2000 for the initial setup and one year of cloud service. Please note the quote I obtained did not include discourse user access control configuration, or tracking usage of keyed access rooms.

I would like to gather as much information as I can before July 5th. This is just a list of interest and price quotes will not expected until later.

Please contact me directly if you are interested, or you know a firm which maybe interested.

A Price quote is not required until after information is exchanged as required to spec the work. That will hopefully happen shortly afterwards.

To keep it simple please provide quote with discourse user access control and tracking usage separated out. Bids over the obtained quote will require justification.

After July 17th I will have limited time and after July 24th I will have no time.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.