Job Postings: Software Developer, Firmware Developer at a local tech co-op

Hi Folks, my workplace is looking to fill a couple of new full-time positions that have just been created.

Brave is a platform co-op that develops tech tools to reduce opioid overdose deaths.

We’re looking for someone comfortable with Node and React Native (Sofware Dev role), Experience with low power wireless (eg. nRF52) and firmware development for embedded systems (Firmware Dev role)

https://www.brave.coop/jobs

DM me if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Sampath

7 Likes

Hello,

I’m very interested in the position! I’m a web developer though I use primarily NodeJS and Angular. Thanks for the info. I will make an application for sure!

Hazel

3 Likes

I’m not looking for a job, but I took a look to see what you do, and I just have to say, wow! What a great thing you are doing! I hope you get great applicants to help you continue what seems like an incredibly worthy cause.

2 Likes

Please do apply! As we mentioned in the job spec, even if your skill set isn’t a exact match - do apply since almost everyone learns on the job. LMK if you have any questions

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.