I want to start this class next Thursday and Saturday.
How do I add this to the VHS calendar?
This class and sharing will run twice a week for one month, perhaps two months.
Saturday March 11th until April 15th
14:30 until 17:00
Thursday March 9th until April 13th
19:00 until 21:30
Intermediate FPGA and RTOS class and sharing.
A basic knowledge of C, git, Linux and Windows is required.
One of the objectives of this course is to teach people the ART of
embedded development and open job opportunities.
I will only be using the overhead projector one day a week.
I will share my boards with others so that they can practice.
1) Using Matlab to program Xilinx Zynq
- Version dependence and blinking led example.
- After we can discuss other projects.
2) Open Source FPGA IP
- A discussion of what is available, CSI-2 as an example.
3) RTOS Introduction
- Chibios, Zephyr, MyNewt
- I only have boards for zephyr and mynewt
- Also compare with FreeRTOS
4) RTOS Comparison of HALs
5) RTOS write a device HAL
6) RTOS migrate a HAL structure from one RTOS to another