Interested helpers? for VHS Advertisment and VHS Zephyr

Hi Tim!
I’m in the process of putting together a community blog for Zephyr Project.

Can you please answer the following questions for me? Honestly, either video or written works for me. Whatever you’re the most comfortable with. Depending on when the announcement gets posted to the website I’m hoping to amplify this on the project’s social media channel later on today or on Monday.

Feel free to shoot me any questions!
Thanks!
Sara

Announcement blog:
Title: Please welcome our first associate member – Vancouver Hack Space!
Author: Zephyr Project
Body: Located in Vancouver BC, Vancouver Hack Space provides a welcoming community of developers and hackers passionate about sharing ideas, equipment, and opinions over a glass of beer. VHS consists of members who are interested in 3D printers, laser cutting, machining, crafting, electronics, robotics, programming, electronic music, and art.
We’re excited to see the projects that they create using the Zephyr Project and working with them to help grow the Zephyr Project community.
Find out more about Vancouver Hack Space: Home - Vancouver Hack Space
For those who are interested in finding out more about the benefits of membership with Zephyr Project, please contact membership@zephyrproject.org.

Action requested: Community Series Blog:
Why did you join the Zephyr Project?
What does Vancouver Hack Space hope to achieve through its participation in the Alliance?
What contributions is Vancouver Hack Space making to the project?
Can you describe the Internet of Things? Can you help us understand how our homes and business might function 10 years from now because of Zephyr Project?
Why is open source software and collaborative development important for advancing the Internet of Things?
How do you see the work of the Zephyr Project impact the industry?

Sara Sarmiento
OTC Community Advocacy
Intel Corp | Software and Services Group |
Open Source Technology Center
sara.f.sarmiento@intel.com
Desk: 408.653.8836
Mobile: 503.329.4793

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.