I'm requesting used or unwanted oil

I am in north vancouver, requesting any oil, be it in the form of paint, motor oil, or heating oil. If you have some to offer me please try to make it available, thanks.

now you just got me curious what you are going to do with it. :slight_smile: how about vegetable oil?

I’m conducting tests on its dispersion propertires across water. Vegetable oil… not so much I’m after petroleum derived oils, from liquid to grease please.

1 Like

I have a few litres of a bunch of different types at work that have been waiting to be taken to be disposed of. They’re yours if you want them. PM me for details

Hey, not to be a wet blanket, but can you verify that it will be disposed of responsibly?
Captain planet is watching you.

Um no I can’t, I’m not entirely sure where to begin with that question.

Haha, clearly your research is related to the responsible handling of these materials.

Let me rephrase Rob’s question, will the materials be disposed in a legal fashion from a consumer’s obligation?

I just want to make sure you’re not dumping oil down a drain before you take a bunch of motor oil that would otherwise have been recycled responsibly from members.

3 Likes

This is the stuff I have, but I’m sketched out by you.

This is the most organized waste oil on the planet. John you’re a damn legend.

1 Like

Nah they were display pieces from an exhibit at Science World about the importance of disposing of oil responsibly.

6 Likes

Most of the oil that ends up in the ocean came up from below the sea floor so it’s not like I’d be able to upstage the earth itself even if I tried.

Dude you’re definitely gonna get turned into a tree.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve got about a gallon and a half sitting at work… Mixture of compressor oil and crankcase oil.
If you’re still interested, I can bring it home and leave it on the porch for you. – or a sample of suitable size.

Hi Stephen are you still able to provide it to me? Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.